Election Reminder: November 6th, 2012 is Election Day!
Attention Republicans of the 44th Ward! The 2012
Presidential Election is approaching quickly and this is a reminder to show
your support for our National, State and Local Republican Candidates by voting
on November 6th, 2012. In
this election, voters will elect President, Vice President, state and
federal lawmakers, county officials and judges.
Early Voting Begins October 22nd!
The Early Voting Location in the 44th Ward is Merlo Library, 644 W. Belmont Ave. Hours: Mon. thru Sat., 9 am-5 pm. A Government Issued Photo ID is Required.
Your Republican Candidates!
November 6th, 2012
(2) Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan for President and Vice President of the United States
(12) Dan Schmitt for U.S. Representative, 5th District
(12) Timothy C Wolfe for U.S. Representative, 9th District
WRITE IN: Scott Campbell for State Senator, 6th District (see instructions below)
WRITE IN: Frank Rowder for State Rep, 12th District (see instructions below)
(45) Carl Segvich for Metropolitan Water Reclamation District Commissioner
(52) Lori S. Yokoyama for State’s Attorney
(54) Diane S. Shapiro for Clerk of the Circuit Court
(56) Sherri Griffith for Recorder of Deeds
WRITE IN Instructions
On a paper ballot:
In single-vote races, no other votes can be cast in a race where a write-in vote was cast. In multiple-vote races, a voter may cast one or more votes for write-in candidates, but is limited to the number of votes allowed in a given race.
On a touch screen: